4-6 September - ALT2019
REGISTRATION FEES (22% VAT included)
Registration costs cover coffee breaks and lunches during the main conference on September 4th-6th, 2019.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is June 30th, 2019.
CANCELLATION POLICY: no refund after June 30th. Substitutions are always accepted - please send an email to
REGISTRATION INVOICE: Registration is confirmed only upon payment receipt. Invoice will be sent by e-mail prior to the conference (please fill in the invoicing details during the registration procedure: you will be able to choose invoice to person or invoice to company/institution) **For invoice to individuals, please also indicate your date and place of birth when required, for Italian law requires these details in order to issue the invoice**
In conjunction with ALT, we ask that all attendees confirm that they are active members of ALT, or become members of ALT (http://www.linguistic-typology.org/join.html) by the time of the start of the conference by using the box below.
ALT2019 will feature four teach-ins, held at University of Pavia, Palazzo San Tommaso, on September 3rd, 2019 (to register, without any additional costs, please use the box below).
- Using Universal Dependencies for Linguistic Typology - *FULL*
- The Italo-Romance languages
- The typology of planned languages
- Typological challenges from Afro-Asiatic
In addition, the following events will be featured:
- the workshop "Partitive cases, pronouns and determiners: diachrony and variation", held at Collegio Gerolamo Cardano (Pavia), on September 2nd, 2019 (no registration needed; for more information, please visit http://paviapartitives.wikidot.com/);
- the summer school "Language universals and language diversity in an evolutionary perspective" held at Villa del Grumello, a beautiful villa on Lake Como (a short train ride from Pavia), on September, 9-12th, 2019 (to submit your application, please visit http://lude.lakecomoschool.org/application/)
> E-mail contact for registration issues/questions:
> Link to Conference website.