4-6 September - ALT2019
REGISTRATION FEES (22% VAT included)
Registration costs cover coffee breaks and lunches during the main conference on September 4th-6th, 2019.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is June 30th, 2019.
PAYMENT METHODS: bank transfer or credit card (Paypal). If you pay by bank transfer, please specify in the description the reference to "Registration ALT2019 + Last Name". Please note that Paypal allows you to pay with any credit card even if you do not have a Paypal account.
BANK DETAILS: ACCOUNT HOLDER PRAGMA CONGRESSI - BANK: INTESA SAN PAOLO - IBAN: IT25L0306911303100000003036
CANCELLATION POLICY: no refund after June 30th. Substitutions are always accepted - please send an email to
REGISTRATION INVOICE: Registration is confirmed only upon payment receipt. Invoice will be sent by e-mail prior to the conference (please fill in the invoicing details during the registration procedure: you will be able to choose invoice to person or invoice to company/institution) **For invoice to individuals, please also indicate your date and place of birth when required, for Italian law requires these details in order to issue the invoice**
In conjunction with ALT, we ask that all attendees confirm that they are active members of ALT, or become members of ALT (http://www.linguistic-typology.org/join.html) by the time of the start of the conference by using the box below.
ALT2019 will feature four teach-ins, held at University of Pavia, Palazzo San Tommaso, on September 3rd, 2019 (to register, without any additional costs, please use the box below).
- Using Universal Dependencies for Linguistic Typology - *FULL*
- The Italo-Romance languages
- The typology of planned languages
- Typological challenges from Afro-Asiatic
In addition, the following events will be featured:
- the workshop "Partitive cases, pronouns and determiners: diachrony and variation", held at Collegio Gerolamo Cardano (Pavia), on September 2nd, 2019 (no registration needed; for more information, please visit http://paviapartitives.wikidot.com/);
- the summer school "Language universals and language diversity in an evolutionary perspective" held at Villa del Grumello, a beautiful villa on Lake Como (a short train ride from Pavia), on September, 9-12th, 2019 (to submit your application, please visit http://lude.lakecomoschool.org/application/)
> E-mail contact for registration issues/questions:
> Link to Conference website.
IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE:
Fill in the details and click on INVIA/CONFIRM. You will receive an automatic email within a few minutes (please check the spam folder as well).
1- Choose the registration fee and click on BUY.
2- Create a profile on www.pragmacongressi.it website and follow the instructions (fill in the invoicing details).
3- Choose the payment method (bank transfer or credit card). To pay with credit card choose Paypal: if you do not have a Paypal account you can pay through another card.